Imports & Exports Officer Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
- Handling import export documentation using Kentrade,Simba system, Orbus
- Compiling and Filling documents
- Conversant with all custom field-JKlA, FORODHA, KPA and all CFS.
- Coordination with clearing agents
- Verification of import/export documents/charges.
- Handling import declaration forms (lDF)
- Handling clearance of imports cargo
- Handling clearance of Export cargo-COMESA,EAC
- Follow up of shipments before and after arrival at the ports.
- Handling all import/export documentation and tracking consignments
- Lodging permits through the KENTRADE system pharmacy & poison board, KEBS, Kenya Plant Health & inspectorate services
- Processing of Kenya Bureau of Standards certificate of conformity
- General customs declaration for various entries
- Solving problems raised by the customs officer against consignments
- Bond execution and cancellation for the same.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Team work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Customer service
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Supply Planning & management
- Inventory management
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply chain management or Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding
- Certificate in Simba system, Tradex and Orbus
- Certificates in Computer packages
- 2-3 Years’ experience as an Import/ Export Officer/Clerk
How To Apply
If interested and qualified for this role send CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.