Junior Content Manager Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our client is looking for qualified Junior Content managers to their team. They will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve their business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Assist the Scheduling Manager with daily channel EPGs and Playlists
- Metadata preparation and management
- Content and advertising management
- Platform data analysis, insights and Reporting
- Reporting transmission errors and identifying and resolving problems.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Content Ingestions to the CMS according to the supported format
- Performing platform data analysis, insights and Reporting
- 3rd party content onboarding
- Level 2 technical support and operations
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- 1 – 2 years proven work experience in content management.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing to manage infrastructure
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
NOTE: Experience in Media and advertising industry is mandatory.
How To Apply
If qualified, follow the link to apply.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.