Vacancy: Maintenance Supervisor
Nature of job: Full time
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising a team of Technicians
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and start up equipments check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Monitor and record consumption of boilers fuel, generator fuel, power and water consumption on weekly basis.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Working closely with Maintenance Engineer
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipments and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in / Engineering/ Food Science or any related field
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Supervisor in a busy food manufacturing company
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Team Management skills
- Communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.