The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services.
We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Nyali, KIlifi, Ukunda, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area
The hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidates for the following positions:-
Reporting to the Medical Director the incumbent will:-
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Maintaining patients’ dental records
- Managing budgets and maintaining stocks of equipment
- Marketing services to potential clients
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Dental Degree of B.D.S. or equivalent in good standing with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB)
- At least 3 years work experience in a busy Dental clinic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and willingness to provide leadership.
- Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity
- Computer literate
The above documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submitting application is on 31st December 2017.
Apply Online Through