Retail Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Distribution of goods from the distributors to the customers through the SKUs
The distributor will ensure that goods are delivered on a timely manner to allow for stock rotation.
- Distributor market management, stock availability, collections, account opening, product listing, stock rotation and region development
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and delivery is done on time
- Working closely with distributors, general trade and wholesalers
- Understand the products and explain the products to the customers
- Source for new markets
- Meet and exceed set sales targets
- Close new business and maintain existing business
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- Customer Service/ Public Relations Certificate
- Knowledge of Organic Health Foods will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience as a DRR- Distributor Retail Representative/ Sales Rep/ Foot soldier etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and results oriented
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive, aggressive, and proactive
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
- Good selling and convincing skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.