Sales Data Analyst Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Sales & Marketing Jobs
- Analyze Sales data- Examine weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations
- Record all days sales from all the regions
- Assess market data, including competitors, to identify areas where the company can increase its efforts.
- Monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by the business
- Ensure that the company’s distribution centers and warehouses maintain inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands.
- Writing stock reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations.
- Researching past sales trends and staying informed of current sales trends that may influence inventory demand.
- Oversee the level of incoming products and ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products.
- Sales statistics – to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Also act as a merchandiser from time to time
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales, Accounts, Supply Chain, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Must have experience of at least 2 years as a Sales data Analyst in a busy retail, distribution or manufacturing set up.
- The job requires advanced organization skills, as analysts must keep several databases and spreadsheets detailing the various elements and aspects of inventory
- Good data Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of fast moving goods sales
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy- Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills-Verbal and Written
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Business skills
- Time management skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above mentioned position, please send your curriculum vitae for consideration to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.