Job Vacancy: Statistician
Job Purpose: The Statistician officers will be responsible for ensuring proper data collection and analysis in the study at the selected sites.
He/she will report to the Study coordinator and the Principal Investigator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing weekly data report
- Will ensure study database management –
- Download daily reports from Server for review with coordinator.
- Troubleshoot with site staff on data entry & upload issues
- Data cleaning
- Configure & update staff tablets when there are database revisions/upgrades.
- Performing data quality audits
- Data& phone credit bundles – monthly upload
- Phone tracing logs audit.
- Applicant should be a holder of Bachelor of Science in bio/statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum one year experience in data entry
- Proficient in excel in generating and analyzing study reports
- Experience in RedCap will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with smart phone data collection and Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytic, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, please CLICK HERE to complete our online recruitment form and then send your CV to the email email@example.com